Thursday, December 18, 2008

Whew.. back with a quick update

Just a quick update for today... the FedEx man brought me a sexy new Macbook last night! Yay! It's funny how disconnected I felt without access to the web. I know I existed for most of my life without it, but, boy you sure get used to having it! Being iced-in for two days without internet access made it seem so much worse, too.  
I've been doing a little Christmas sewing lately. I made some teacher gifts, gift pouches for all the nieces and nephews, a Strawberry Shortcake apron for my little bit, and a Super Sleuth (those with young kids will know them from My Friends Tigger and Pooh) costume for a wee friend. I have been really slacking on my Etsy shop. I don't know if it's just a bit of burnout or what, but I just haven't been into it lately. I've been happy sewing all sorts of non-business things, but when it comes to sewing for the shop I just can't muster the want-to. The feeling's been coming in waves over the past few months.... I'm sure the etsy love will return eventually. :)
Anyway, I'll stop rambling now.  

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I know the exact feeling. I've been struggling to get a few orders done - now they are finally behind me. Mostly I've been sewing for fun...which is FUN. :-) You'll have to let me know how you like your new macbook. I plan to get one in the new year!