Wednesday, December 10, 2008

And the winner is......

drumroll.... Colleen!
Thanks so much to all of you who sent such sweet comments! This was lots of fun and I'm sure I will hold another again sometime. Colleen, I'll email you to get your address so these can get on their way.

In other news, my computer died. :( My emac had a long run and now it runs no more. However, I have a sexy new Macbook on the way. I'm mooching off Jason's computer at work till the new one gets here, so I won't be able to respond to emails and such quite as quickly as I might normally. Here's to hoping that 3-5 day shipping takes 3 days!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I received an early Christmas present! The zippered pouch and tissue holder arrived on Saturday. The pictures don't do them justice. They are both wonderfully made I just love the button accents! Thanks Sally!!!!

P.S. My daughter took the ribbon you tied them with and put it in her hair.