Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Least Favorite Game

So, today was a day for lots of..... wait for it..... waiting.  
I'm waiting for fabric from the mailman for a custom order. Waiting for emails about other custom orders.  Waiting for my husband to come home late tonight.  Waiting for chat time with my AREtsy gals.  You get the idea.  
Reminds me of one of my favorite Mr. Rogers song Waiting

Maybe I'm thinking about this the wrong way?  What did I do while I was waiting?  Well, I watched the little one ride her bike A LOT, read a bit of Bel Canto, got some laundry done, cut out some fabric, read a few stories, did some dishes... Wait.  Today was pretty darn productive!  That Mr. Rogers.. so smart.

:)

5 comments:

idyll hands said...

I hate waiting too! But waiting for the chat didn't seem to take too long. I'm so happy you're blogging :)

Sunny said...

yea, that Mr. Rogers was one smart guy!

Anne said...

I love me some Mr. Rogers!! I loved him as a kid, but as a mama I have a newfound appreciation for him. Kind of a crush, really. I love all the videos of how things are made. And I love how he talks to the children like they have, you know, BRAINS or something.

Julie Anne of Diamondmeenuh Creations said...

Never liked Mr. Rogers myself. Preferred Sesame Street and The Electric Company growing up. But, when Mr. Rogers comes on PBS now, AsaMina is totally glued to the show. She loves to watch how things are made and she loves his singing, too. I have a bit more appreciation now than I did as a kid. And, his 'waiting' song is a very appropriate one :-)

Good post! What took you so long to start this blog?!

Denise Felton said...

Oh, yeah! Go, Fred!

Thank goodness for waiting or none of my chores would ever get done. "Well, while I'm waiting, I'll just load the dishwasher, and start a load of laundry, and maybe scrub the mildew out of the potty..."