Friday, May 23, 2008

Girls' Ride



Around here, Friday mornings belong to the ladies.  My riding partner (and sometimes partners, we're not exclusive) and I  meet up on Fridays for the girls' ride.... a casual, friendly kinda ride through town and then into the country. It's really a beautiful route (the photo is one of my favorite spots) with lots of tree lined country roads and open fields.  
It's a good time and a great way for us to keep our girlish figures and it was the inspiration for the seat bags in my shop! That's my teeny cycling buddy, btw, who just can't wait to join the ride!

4 comments:

Beadin By The Sea said...

What a great idea! Looks like you live in a beautiful place to enjoy the scenery and fresh air!

Julie Anne of Diamondmeenuh Creations said...

That's the proud owner of the backwards pink boots? She's adorable. I like how you have a girls day out. Good for body and soul.

Anne said...

Wow, your Friday mornings are a lot more productive than ours are!

Gray Eyed Scorpio said...

Sounds (and looks) like a ritual to look forward to!