Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Re-Post for the Holidays



I'm re-posting this from last year because, well, I've already used this trick this season and I think it bears repeating in case you missed it.

Since the holidays are approaching, I thought I'd share one of my favorite grift-wrapping tricks. I learned this when I worked retail... a real budget saver when you offer free gift wrap because you can use half as many boxes! I am much better at showing than explaining so you can find lots of pictures with instructions here. You'll see how I can turn one half of a shirt box (because I'm always losing or ruining half) into a usable gift box with a little bit of folding and a couple of snips. This is my first go at a sort of tutorial, so if the instructions aren't clear just let me know.
Go from this:
to this:

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Hey thanks for entering my giveaway!
It seems to be less popular than the one I did earlier this year. Which is better for you guys who are entering, I guess!

Merry Christmas!
CaitiJo